FEEL·ING noun \ˈfē-liŋ\
Merriam Webster defines a feeling as:
1. one of the basic physical senses of the skin, of which the sensations of touch and temperature are characteristic
2. an emotional state or reaction
3. the undifferentiated background of one’s awareness
4. often unreasoned opinion or belief
5. the quality of a work of art that conveys the emotion of the artist
This blog will include stories incorporating all aspects of the noun.
The Girl is a young adult living in the great state of Virginia, riding a roller coaster that does not just go up.
The posts featured on this blog are the author’s own, written with no intention to ruffle feathers. Names have been changed.